Monday, May 16, 2011

Dreaming Maternity Clothes

I love clothes, but yet I never buy any. My husband would tell you differently though. haha! He says I have too much clothes, the only problem with all my clothes, I wear them till they rip and shred to pieces. But now that I am pregnant, I have been day dreaming of my favorite maternity wardrobe. A lot of my shirts I have now can still be worn while pregnant which is great. But I still want to treat myself to something special during my pregnancy. Here are some of my fav's:

J Brand Jeans Maternity Bell Bottoms
"Oh! How I love you...but why so expensive"?

Old Navy Baby Doll Top
"Love the peasant/country look"


Lovely Black Smock Blouse
from CocoRicooo on Etsy

Black Hippie Dress
from MyLolaFashion on Etsy

Striped Puff Sleeve Dress
from Forever 21
"Love"!

Kimono Robe
from PlumPrettySugar on Etsy.
 "Looks so comfy"

Tunic Dress from PlumPrettySugar on Etsy
"Gorgeous"!

Lace Ruffle Tunic
from Forever 21
"I think I am going to buy this right now"!

Hope you enjoyed my little wardrobe daydream.
Love,
Kristin

3 comments:

  1. Very cute clothes!! You could pull off any of these looks. You are adorable:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! Thanks Melissa. I hope I can. I feel huge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The maternity clothes that is being posted in this site are simply amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...