Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

Spring is finally here! Yay! While Jeremy was gone from Wednesday to Saturday up at Lake Powell fishing, I spent my time at home, working and taking care of Loney. Yesterday was such a beautiful day. I woke up and headed to a store called Kid 2 Kid (Thank you Mollie!) It's a used clothing, toy and baby equipment store. I found so many cute things for Mazie for such great prices, even cheaper then Walmart, they were definitely thrift store prices and the clothes were in such great condition, no missing buttons, holes or stains. They look brand new.
Check out a cute jumper and 2 sweaters I got for Mazie:
I can't wait to see them on her :)

Loney and I spent the day outside laying on a blanket reading my pregnancy fitness magazine while Loney chewed on his toys. The weather was around 75 degrees. The sun felt so good.
And HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to any woman who is a mother, I can't believe I will be hearing my little one say this to me in the future. Jeremy came home Saturday night and surprised me Sunday morning with a sweet card and a Pillow Pet that I have been wanting to get Mazie! Now she has a Panda Pillow Pet. He is so cute!
Happy Mother's Day to my Mom!
Love,
Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...