Monday, May 30, 2011

Look at that belly button!

Check out my belly button! It is starting to pop out more and more each day.
Pretty funny!
Saying good bye to 24 weeks and Helllllllooooooo to 25! 4 more weeks till I go to California for my baby shower, I can't wait! I finally wore my 1st pair of maternity pants, they are a little baggy around my legs. I hate that. I love tight, form fitting pants. I am needing to go maternity shopping soon.
Also, I am searching high and low for a cute, old fashioned dresser for Mazie's little corner of the room. I hope to find a decent one for a great price.
Love,
Kristin

3 comments:

  1. your little belly button popping out is the cutest thing! so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and i just read the thing at the to of your page, that she is 14 inches tall, that seems crazy to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jenna! I know, she is the size of an eggplant now. So crazy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...