Friday, May 13, 2011

Food Cravings & Foods I Miss

So for the past 2 weeks I have been craving Apple Juice. I can't get enough of it. Jeremy brought up the scene in the moving "Look Who's Talking" when the baby is in Kirstie Alley's belly and he's tugging on the umbilical cord yelling "A little more apple juice down here" and then the scene shows Kirstie Alley drinking a huge carton of Apple Juice. So every time a gulp down Apple Juice, it makes me think of this movie. haha!

You never really know how bad you miss something until you swear it off for a year or so.
I miss coffee way to much.

I miss having Sushi with friends and my husband so bad it hurts. haha! I occasionally eat California Rolls, but they are nothing compared to real raw fish, probably because there is no raw fish in California Rolls.

It's all for a good cause though. I want our baby girl to be healthy and I really try to listen to the doctors as much as I can. I am just too paranoid.
                                                                             Love,
Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...