Sunday, May 1, 2011

A Snowy Spring..

I swear, I don't think we will be getting a Spring this year in Utah. We woke up to 3 inches of snow Saturday morning. I just want it to get a little warmer. The snow is gorgeous out here and I appreciate it a lot because growing up in Southern California, you don't get snow every year like this. But, I'm ready for Spring...please.
So yesterday, Jeremy and I headed to Target and started Mazie's gift registry. It was actually a lot of fun looking at all the baby stuff and seeing what we need. It was definitely an eye opener that Mazie will be here in less then 5 months. But we are so excited. We just want to hold her and kiss her. We can't wait!
I also started my Baby Shower Invites. I can't wait to send them out. I hope they look as cute as I envisioned them to be.
Also, the 20 week is over and I am on to 21. Bring it on belly bump. Get BIGGER so you don't look like a weird beer gut anymore.
Hope everyone has a great and non-snowy weekend.
Love,
Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...