Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Fun Baby Stuff

Registering for items on Saturday was fun. I noticed Jeremy scanned a cute little onsie outfit that said "Daddy's Little Princess" and that just melted my heart. It makes me happy knowing he will devote his life to his little girl. We registered for a pack n play all in one set and a stroller that also included a car seat. We couldn't help it. The next day we drove back to Target and bought both. Haha! They are soooo cute and the Pack N Play was on SALE! Thanks for the tip Mom! We got both in blue because we don't necessarily think of blue as just a boy's color, and we plan on having another baby in the future and this stuff is pricey and we plan on re-using a lot of the large, expensive items.
Check them out, so cute!
Pack N Play Set comes with a little bassinet, changing section and huge area to sleep once Mazie gets bigger.

Stroller and Car seat set!

Jeremy and I set up the Pack N Play Sunday afternoon in Mazie's little corner of our room. Jeremy set up the stroller yesterday while I was at work. It's so fun to walk in and see a stroller sitting off to the side waiting to be used. And every time I walk by our bedroom, I love to take a peek in and see Mazie's bed set up.

Love,
Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...