Wednesday, August 3, 2011

33 Weeks & a Birthday!

I'm a little behind on posting my week to week photo.
During my 33 weeks I experienced pelvis cramping (does not feel good) and just being really tired.
My birthday was on Tuesday July 26th. I turned 26! I can't believe how fast time is flying by.
I feel like in the blink of an eye Mazie will be 5 years old. Oh jeez, let's not rush things now. ha!
Jeremy took me out to Olive Garden for dinner. It was super yummy. He also surprised me with a new mini touch screen IPOD! YAY! My other IPOD that I've had for about 4 1/2 years finally bit the dust. I used it to much. I can't help it. I love music.
Right now I am obsessed with M83 "We Own the Sky" and "Midnight City". I keep listening to it over and over.
I am starting to feel pretty busy lately.
My mom is coming out to visit this Friday and she's staying the whole weekend. She will be bringing all of Mazie's baby shower gifts so we can get ready for her. I am excited to see my mom!
I have 8 more days of work left until I go on Maternity Leave, I am so excited!
Jeremy and I are also looking for a bigger car and hope to get one in the next week or so.
And my Utah Baby Shower is on August 13th at the Cheesecake Factory. I invited a handful of friends and I'm excited to have a nice, calming summer lunch with them.
Busy, Busy, Busy!

Love,
Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...