Monday, August 8, 2011

It's time to UPGRADE!

Doesn't every family need to upgrade their car when a baby is due to arrive any day?
Well I know Jeremy and I are definitely ready for an upgrade.
My Pontiac Sunfire is just not suitable for a baby, car seat, stroller and groceries.
When I think of taking road trips in my Pontiac with a family, it makes me feel suffocated.
There would be no way of fitting 2 people, a baby and a dog.
Jeremy and I are looking to get a bigger car with more ROOM!
We are sick of feeling cramped up in a little car.
Don't get me wrong, I love my Sunfire. I've had it since I was 19 and I am now 26.
I've gone on long road trips with friends and several nature photo shoots with this car and it definitely holds many memories.
So trading it in was sad but a relief.
We really thought we would get at least a $1000.00 to trade it in. But ended up getting $2,500.00!
Pretty awesome!
We bought a 2008 used Honda Pilot.
We love it!
There's so much room for us, Mazie, Loney and a future baby.
YAY! I'm not to fond on paying another car payment. It's been nice having a paid off car for 2 years.
But, it had to happen some time.
Love,
Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...