Wednesday, August 24, 2011

36 Weeks.... Ekkk!

Here is my birth plan:
Birth Plan for Kristin Hawley
As long as the baby and I are healthy, I would like the following to occur during the birth.
* I would like to go natural with an epidural on standby.
* I would prefer not to have pitocin.
* I would prefer to not have forceps involved in the delivery.
* I would like to breastfeed as soon as possible.
This birth plan is pretty simple, right?
Well I went on my 36 week appointment last week, I took the GBS Test and the Doctor checked to see if I am dilated. I am 1 1/2 centimeters dilated. YAY! This makes me excited because if I am dilating now, hopefully by 40 weeks I will be 9 centimeters right when I walk into the hospital and Mazie will just pop out. HA! I wish it could be that easy. We will see. I am now on weekly doctor visits.
I am excited. I am ready for Mazie to enter this world.
I also had a wonderful photo shoot during my 36 weeks with Rachel Vivienne.

She is absolutely amazing!
Love,
Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...