Friday, August 19, 2011

Evening with the Sun

Here is a sneak peek of my Maternity Photo Shoot with Rachel!
I am so excited to see the rest of the photo's. She is an amazing photographer and I am so glad she took my maternity photo's. I will cherish these forever! She also created the amazing henna tattoo on my belly. It was so fun having her paint this on my belly while we sat and talked next to the Provo River.
She is such a sweet girl and so talented.
When you get a chance, go and like her page on Facebook!
Hope you enjoy!

Love,
Kristin

2 comments:

  1. I can't even contain myself!! I love this picture so much:) It matches you to a "T". I cannot wait to see the rest. What a beautiful momma Mazie has!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thank you so much Melissa! You are the sweetest!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...