Friday, August 12, 2011

34 Weeks and Counting!

This post is a little late. I have been so tired lately to take my 34 week photo.
3rd Trimester is really kicking my behind big time.
My maternity pants are ripping, my ankles are swollen, lack of sleep, the bathroom is my 2nd home and my leg cramps have come back.
Yay for 3rd trimester. Ha!
On the good side, I have 2 more days of work till Maternity Leave! Yes!
I am so excited to just rest. I am looking forward to this.
I had my 34 week appointment last week and this is how tired, forgetful and pretty much feeling "just out of it".
Every appointment they want a specimen sample (a.k.a. pee test)
I am always good at giving them what they want.
Well not this time around.
I went to the bathroom to do my business.
As I was washing my hands, I'm starring at the Dixie cups sitting on the counter for the "pee".
I started to laugh!
I forgot to pee in the cup. (Seriously Kristin!)
I was in La La Land for sure.
My body is so used to me going to the bathroom about 20 times a day and not using a cup.
I tried again to go to the bathroom but nothing (figures)
I contemplated on telling the nurse the truth.
So when I walked out of the bathroom, I threw my hands up and said "Sorry, nothing came out".
The nurse smiled and said "It's okay, it happens all the time".
As she walked me to my check up room she says "usually women forget to use the cup while they do their business, that really bugs us".
AHHHHH! Thank goodness I did not tell her the truth, who knows what she would have done.
Ha!
I know better now.
Love,
Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...