Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Upcoming Movies

I am waiting in anticipation for these movies to come to theatre or be released soon. I want to see them so bad. I love, love, love movies, especially independent films. I find more of a realistic story and more creativity in these types of movies. A lot of movies that go to theatre these days are action type flicks. I love when a movie can keep me guessing, leave me speechless or make me think of the film weeks, months or years still thinking about it. I can't wait to go to Sundance Film Festival for 2012. I'm only 45 minutes from Park City. Most of the films below were at Sundance for 2011. I'm sad I didn't go this year. Mazie will definently need a babysitter for a few days. But I don't think she will mind.
Check them out on IMDB for their story lines.

Love,
Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...