Friday, August 19, 2011

"The Tile is Not Going to Kill You"


Here is a very funny video of my dog Loney.
I just got home from my 36 week doctor's appointment. I let Loney out of his kennel but for some reason he would not leave the kennel.
He goes through really weird phases in his doggie life.
He used to have OCD when it came to eating his food (too long of a story, I will write another post about that)
Now he has a phobia of the tile floor. He realizes that he slides on it and he can't control his body sliding.
He is a black labrador who weighs about 85 lbs and in the video he acts like a puppy but he will be 3 years old in September. He is no puppy but he sure acts like one.
So basically the video is of Loney trying to get out of his cage but he keeps hesitating and whining. 
He was making me laugh so hard. 
I even said in the video "The tile is not going to kill you".
I think he heard my words and finally ran out with all of his might.
I am glad I caught this funny moment on my camera phone.

Love,
Kristin

2 comments:

  1. HILARIOUS! Love this video! I am so glad you captured this! I freakin love that dog! HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...