Wednesday, August 17, 2011

35 Weeks!


35 Weeks is now behind us.
Again.. sorry for the late post.
During my 35 weeks I experienced feeling constantly hungry again, I easily get dizzy if I stand or sit to long, I am still having sleepless nights, my belly feels like it's getting lower and heavier and my hips are sore.

Jeremy also started his 1st fire/paramedic shift last week. I am so proud of him. He works a full 48 hour shift and then he's off for 4 days. We are now thinking of idea's for a side job he can start doing. We would love to open up our own business, but what?
Well we have some idea's. But we want to brainstorm a little bit longer.

Our house search has kind of come to a halt. We would love to get a house right now, but I told Jeremy I am in my nesting phase and Mazie's little corner is all ready and if I had to take it all down and move I would be devastated and stressed.
I don't want to spend my 6 weeks at home with Mazie worrying about unpacking.
I just want to spend my 6 weeks with Mazie laying on my chest and getting to know her.

Love,
Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...